1. The 2012 Hyundai Sonata is a popular car that is known for its great features and performance. One issue that some owners have reported is a ticking sound that seems to come from the engine.
2. While the cause of the sound is not yet known, there are a few things that you can do to try to fix it.
3. The first step is to take your car to a mechanic to have it inspected. They will be able to determine if the sound is coming from the engine and, if so, what might be causing it.
4. If the problem is not with the engine, there are still a few things that you can do to try to fix the sound. One possibility is that the ticking is coming from a loose part or bolt in the car.
5. If this is the case, you can try to tighten the bolt or part yourself. Another possibility is that the sound is coming from a problem with the exhaust system.
6. If this is the case, you will need to take your car to a mechanic to have it repaired. Overall, it is important to remember that the ticking sound may not be a serious problem and that it is best to have it inspected by a professional.