1. Tire pressure is an important factor when it comes to your car's safety and performance. When your tires are properly inflated, your car will handle better and be less likely to experience a blowout. You should check your tire pressure at least once a month.
2. The best way to measure your tire pressure is with a pressure gauge. A pressure gauge is a small, hand-held device that allows you to measure the pressure in your tires. You can purchase a pressure gauge at most auto stores.
3. To use the pressure gauge, first find the tire's air valve. The air valve is the small hole in the tire where you insert the pressure gauge. Once you have found the air valve, place the pressure gauge over the valve and press down. You will hear a clicking noise as the pressure gauge takes a reading.
4. Hold the pressure gauge in place for several seconds until the reading stops changing. Once the reading has stopped changing, take a look at the gauge. The number on the gauge is the pressure in your tire. If the number is not in the recommended range, you will need to add or release air from the tire until the number is in the correct range.
5. It is important to remember that the pressure in your tires will change with the temperature. As the temperature changes, the pressure in your tires will also change. For this reason, you should always check your tire pressure when the temperature is the