1. To open the gas tank on a Buick Enclave, first locate the fuel door. It is on the driver's side of the vehicle, and is a door that swings open.
2. Once you have located the fuel door, use the key fob to unlock it.
3. Then, use your hand to open the fuel door.
4. After the fuel door has been opened, locate the gas cap. It is on the top of the fuel tank.
5. Use your hand to unscrew the gas cap.
6. Once the gas cap has been unscrewed, remove it from the fuel tank.
7. Pour the fuel into your desired container.
8. Replace the gas cap.
9. Close the fuel door.
10. Use the key fob to lock the fuel door.