1. A car wheel is made up of several different components, all of which play a role in its overall function.
2. The wheel hub is the central component of the wheel, and it is responsible for attaching the wheel to the car.
3. The spokes of the wheel are what connect the hub to the rim, and they play a role in both the strength and the stability of the wheel.
4. The rim of the wheel is the outer edge that the tire is attached to, and it is responsible for supporting the weight of the car.
5. The tires are what make contact with the ground and provide traction, and they are attached to the rim of the wheel.