1. The first step is to locate the fuel tank. The fuel tank is located on the right side of the car, near the rear. It is a small, dark gray tank that is easy to miss.
2. The second step is to open the fuel tank. The fuel tank can be opened by unscrewing the cap on the top.
3. The third step is to pour the fuel into the tank. The fuel can be poured into the tank through the opening on the top.
4. The fourth step is to replace the cap on the fuel tank. The cap should be replaced after the fuel has been poured into the tank.
5. The fifth step is to start the car. The car can be started by turning the key in the ignition.
AWD is a dominant automobile category. It is used extensively in a number of different applications, such as in police cars, ambulances, and other emergency vehicles. AWD systems are also found in a number of luxury vehicles, such as the Lexus RX 350S.Read more
If your Lexus CT 200h won't start and you find that the battery is dead, you can put the car in neutral by doing the following:1. Open the driver's side door.2. Look under the dashboard on the driver's side. You will see a gear shift lever.3. Pull the gear shift lever towards you. This will put the Read more
Lexus first released an SUV in the U.S.A. in 1998, the LX 450. This was a significant release for Lexus as it was their first SUV and was aimed at the luxury market. The LX 450 was a popular choice among consumers, and helped to set the tone for future Lexus SUV releases.Read more