1. When fixing a salvage car, it is important to take the necessary safety precautions to avoid injury. Make sure you have the proper tools and equipment to avoid potential accidents.
2. Always wear protective gear, such as gloves, goggles, and a mask, when working on a salvage car. This will help protect you from potential injuries.
3. Be careful when working with car parts and fluids. Car parts can be sharp, and fluids can be harmful if ingested.
4. Make sure the area where you are working is well-lit and properly ventilated. This will help minimize the risk of injuries.
5. If you are not familiar with car repair, it is best to consult with a professional before attempting to fix a salvage car.