1. In order to connect to the Bluetooth in a 2006 BMW X5, you will need to first make sure that your car is equipped with the Bluetooth feature.
2. Once you have verified that your car has the Bluetooth feature, you will need to find the Bluetooth button on your car's dashboard.
3. Once you have located the Bluetooth button, you will need to press it and hold it down until the Bluetooth connection is established.
4. After the Bluetooth connection has been established, you will need to open up the Bluetooth settings on your smartphone or other device and connect to the "BMW_X5."
5. After you have connected to the "BMW_X5" connection, you will be able to use your car's Bluetooth to make and receive calls, as well as listen to music.