1) The relay for the gas tank is located in the engine compartment.
2) The relay is responsible for powering the fuel pump, which in turn supplies gasoline to the engine.
3) If the relay is not working properly, the fuel pump will not be able to function, and the car will not be able to start.
4) The relay is a small, cylindrical component that is typically located near the battery.
5) It is important to check the relay if the car is having trouble starting, as it may be the root of the problem.
The cost of a new front bumper for a Toyota Camry can vary depending on the make and model of the car. Generally, a new front bumper will cost between $200 and $600. However, it is important to note that the cost can vary depending on the materials and features of the bumper. Additionally, installatRead more
If you're looking to buy a 2021 Tacoma turbo kit, you can expect to pay anywhere from $1,000 to $5,000 depending on the kit you choose. Kits can include a variety of components, such as a turbocharger, exhaust system, and intake manifold. It's important to do your research and find the kit that fitsRead more
The Toyota Camry Hybrid battery is located in the trunk. It is a nickel-metal-hydride battery and is about the size of a small suitcase. The battery is sealed and does not require any maintenance.Read more