1. The depreciation rate for a Subaru Impreza is typically higher than other vehicles.
2. This is due to the fact that the car is often popular with younger drivers, who tend to drive more aggressively and may not take as good care of their cars.
3. As a result, the value of the Impreza tends to drop more quickly than other vehicles.
4. However, there are still ways to minimize the depreciation rate on a Subaru Impreza.
5. One is to buy a used Impreza rather than a new one.
6. Another is to keep up with the regular maintenance schedule and make sure to repair any damage as soon as possible.
7. Finally, it's important to remember that the depreciation rate for any car will vary depending on the individual vehicle and its condition.