1. Seat belts are required by law for drivers and front seat passengers in all 50 states.
2. However, there is no such requirement for people riding in the backseat.
3. Some people argue that everyone in a car should be wearing a seat belt, regardless of where they are sitting.
4. Others argue that it is not necessary for people in the backseat to wear seat belts, since they are less likely to be injured in a crash.
5. Ultimately, it is up to each individual to decide whether or not to wear a seat belt, regardless of where they are sitting in the car.
Yes, Alabama does allow lane splitting. The law was enacted in 2015 and allows motorcyclists to ride between lanes of traffic under certain conditions. The law is designed to help reduce congestion and improve safety for motorcyclists.Read more
The Huntsville Mazda Toyota Plant is located in Huntsville, Alabama. The plant employs over 1,800 people and produces over 300,000 vehicles each year. The plant has been in operation since 1988 and is one of the largest employers in the area.Read more
Nick Saban's Mercedes dealership is located in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. It is a large dealership that sells new and used Mercedes-Benz vehicles. The dealership has a service department that can perform routine maintenance and repairs on Mercedes-Benz vehicles.Read more