1) The first step is to locate the gas cap. It is located on the driver's side of the vehicle, near the front of the car.
2) Open the gas cap by unscrewing it counter-clockwise.
3) Once the gas cap is open, insert the fuel pump nozzle into the gas tank.
4) Pump the fuel pump handle until the desired amount of fuel has been pumped.
5) Close the gas cap by screwing it clockwise.
There could be a few reasons why your 2013 Hyundai Sonata dome light remains on. One possibility is that the light switch is in the "on" position, and the light is not turned off. Another possibility is that there is a problem with the light switch, such as a loose connection. Finally, there could bRead more
The Hyundai Tucson is a compact crossover SUV that is available in five different trim levels. The base trim is the SE, which has a 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine and a six-speed automatic transmission. The next trim up is the SEL, which has a 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine and a six-speed automaticRead more
1. First, locate the gas tank release button. It is located on the driver's side of the car, and it is a small, silver button.2. Push the button and wait for the gas tank door to open.3. Reach in and pull the gas cap lever to open the gas tank.4. Pour the gas into the gas tank.5. Replace the gas capRead more