If you have filed a claim for an automobile accident, your insurance company will likely provide you with a rental car while your car is being repaired. In order to get the rental car, you will need to take the following steps:
1. Contact your insurance company and let them know that you need a rental car.
2. Ask your insurance company for a list of approved rental car companies.
3. Choose a rental car company from the list provided by your insurance company.
4. Make a reservation with the rental car company.
5. Pick up the rental car from the rental car company.
If you have been in an accident, you will need to take images of your vehicle to submit with your auto insurance claim. First, make sure to document the damage to both the exterior and interior of your vehicle. Next, take pictures of the scene of the accident. Finally, if there are any witnesses, beRead more
Yes, it is possible to reduce the price of your auto insurance. One way to do this is to shop around and compare rates from different insurers. Another way to save money on your auto insurance is to increase your deductibles. You can also save money by choosing a higher level of coverage. Finally, yRead more
If your car insurance claim has been approved, you will need to pay your deductible amount. This is the amount that you are responsible for before your insurance company will cover the remainder of the costs associated with your claim.Many insurance companies will allow you to pay your deductible onRead more