1) The procedure for checking the tire pressure on a 2018 Honda Accord is to remove the cap from the valve stem and use a tire gauge to measure the pressure.
2) If the pressure is not within the recommended range, the driver should adjust it by adding or releasing air.
3) It is important to check the pressure regularly, especially when the tires are cold, to ensure optimal performance and safety.
4) The Honda Accord's tires should be inflated to 36 psi when it is carrying a load of 4 passengers and their luggage.
5) If the pressure is too high or too low, it can cause the tires to wear out prematurely or create dangerous driving conditions.