1. The battery in the 2012 Camaro is located in the trunk.
2. The battery is in a battery box and is covered with a black plastic battery cover.
3. The battery is a 12 volt battery.
4. The battery is a lead acid battery.
5. The battery is a sealed battery.
A front bumper replacement for a 2010 Camaro SS can cost anywhere from $500 to $1,500 depending on the labor and materials involved. Some common factors that can affect the cost include the type of bumper replacement, the make and model of the car, and the geographical location.It is important to coRead more
The battery position for the 2013 Camaro is in the trunk. This is the same location as the battery for the previous model year. The battery is a 12-volt AGM battery.Read more
There is no definitive answer to this question as the cost of a 2003 Chevrolet Silverado kit turbo can vary greatly depending on the type and quality of kit purchased. However, on average, a kit turbo for a 2003 Silverado will likely cost between $1,000 and $2,000. It is important to do your researcRead more